Monday, October 04, 2010
Inteligator Review - Perform Instant Background Checks
By Thomas K
Have you ever found yourself in a situation where you were wishing you could do a background check? Or that you should have done one already? If you want to get associated with someone, in any possible way a background check can be of extreme importance. Let's say that you want to hire someone for a very sensitive job, or that you want to deal on a personal basis with someone whom you have to check because the whole deal assumes some great importance. Checking someone's background is not always something negative or bad; it's not something most people should feel weird about, although they do, because there is no easy or not-weird way to do it. The Inteligator is the application you have probably been looking for.
1. What Is The Inteligator?
The Inteligator is an investigation service, able to conduct background search to anyone's background and inform you on any worth mentioning details. It is a service able to conduct any record search, having access to more than 1 billion records and 300 million criminal files. These numbers practically assure you that there is no chance that someone could escape the Inteligator's search. Or that anyway these chances are truly limited.
2. What Does The Inteligator Do?
How can the Inteligator be so successful and so effective? Here are its characteristics and features that make it stand out from anything else you have tried so far:
- Nationwide Criminal Check.
- Arrests, Convictions and Felonies.
- Criminal Driving Violations.
- Sex Offender Check.
- Civil Judgments.
- Bankruptcies and Liens.
- Relatives and Associates.
- Income Information.
- Age/Date of Birth.
- Address History.
- Property Ownership.
- Aliases/Maiden Name.
- Possible Neighbors.
- Death Index.
- Access to over 3500 County Court Records.
- Access to 50 State Appellate Court Records.
- Access to 30 plus years of Address Histories from over 1000 sources.
- Access to Nationwide Court Records.
- Access to over 250 Country Arrest Records.
- Access to 50 State Sex Offender Records.
- Access to over 500 State and over 100 Federal Prison Data.
- Access to over 300 Million Criminal Records.
Is Inteligator a scam? Visit http://www.millionsreview.com/inteligator-review.html to read a FREE report and find out the truth about this Full Background Check Website before you join!
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Thomas_K
Notes from the Investigative Editor:
1. I thought I would include this excellent article from EzineArticles.com where, incidentally, I am also classed as an 'expert author.' This switch to an emphasis on Inteligator signals the need for more and more sources of information; info-diversity if you will, to satisfy the hungry info needs of the planet. Did you know that the total digital information supply is now equal to one million times the data available in all the libraries in the United States? It's a fact.
2. In The United States, far and away the largest bulk supplier of digital data for investigative people search tasks, is the U.S. Government, when considered at all three tiers of its structure:
i) federal gov; ii) state government; iii) county jurisdiction, organization and administration. Each of the 3 levels produces its own copious data of court records, findings and legal determinations.